custo Diagnostic Suite
With the custo diagnostic suite, Alphatron Medical introduces a powerful process-supporting application with which a large number of diagnostic tests are directly linked to the EPD. Naturally based on the open standards such as HL7 and DICOM.
The custo diagnostic application simplifies and optimizes the workflow for all cardiopulmonary examinations, including Rest and Stress ECG, Holter ECG, Spirometry, Holter BP, Cardior Vibration and Telemonitoring. In addition, the custo diagnostic application provides the treating specialist with more options when it comes to the way in which research is digitally presented and reported.
Another advantage is the ease of use for the users who daily take the examinations and store them digitally via custo diagnostic in the EPD. By means of a single operation, the patient is selected and the examination is started. As soon as the research is finished, the data is immediately available in the entire hospital! With the custo diagnostic interface, users have the same method for all types of examinations. In addition, the specialist has more options about the way in which the studies are presented.
1. Patient data and order information are transferred to the database via the highly flexible HL7 interface or DICOM worklist query.
11. The finished report including measured values is transferred to HIS or PACS via HL7 or DICOM.
3. The job list presents all examination orders. The medical technician starts the further process with a click.
4. Diagnostic software systems of other vendors can be integrated via custo connect. Finished examination reports can be imported directly into the custo diagnostic patient record.
5. Existing compatible ECG writers of other manufacturers can be comfortably integrated into the workflow via the SCP / FDA-XML interface.
6. In combination with custo med devices, the custo diagnostic system represents the central and consistent platform for all cardiopulmonary examinations in functional diagnostics.